If you need to report an issue with your bin collection please use report an issue | Ards and North Down Borough Council

For other general queries, please contact our Customer Services Team using the form below. 

If your query is about: Street Lights; traffic lights; pavements; road hazards; road drains flooding; grass verges/weed control, please contact Department for Infrastructure. Tel: 0289054 0022 Email: or via the website