- MAY to AUGUST (Summer) - toilets are opened from 8am to 7pm
- SEPTEMBER to APRIL (Winter) - toilets are opened 8am to 6pm
The toilets at South Pier and The Parade are open to 9pm during July and August and close at 6pm for the rest of the year along with Mill Street (Ards) and Bridge Street (Comber). These 4 toilet blocks open at 8am all year round.
Please note, there may be slight variation in closing times due to cleansing staff travelling between sites: staff will start closing the facilities from 6pm in winter and 7pm in summer.
There are also a number of Changing Places in Council facilities. They are located in:
- Bangor Aurora Aquatics and Leisure Complex (two facilities available)
- Comber Leisure Centre
- Ards Blair Mayne Wellbeing and Leisure Complex
- Groomsport Harbour Public Toilets
For more information about Changing Places please visit Changing Places Toilets (changing-places.org)
List of Public Toilets
|South Pier. [Note, there is also an Automatic Public Convenience / accessible 24/7 /costs 20p]
|Ballygowan Petrol Station [Not a Council owned facility but is accessible to members of the public]
|Cunningburn [Note, this is an Automatic Public Convenience / accessible 24/7 /costs 20p]
|Castle Park (Automatic Public Convenience, accessible 24/7, costs 20p)
|Anchor Car Park