Next Planning Committee
The next monthly planning committee meeting will take place on Tuesday 7th February 2023..
The Schedule is published BELOW on Wednesday 25th January..
The deadline for the submission of speaking rights closed at 5pm on Tuesday 31st January..
The protocol for the operation of monthly Planning Committee meetings (revised December 2021) is available to view at the link BELOW.
Speaking rights are limited to a total of 5 minutes for and 5 minutes against, regardless of the number of speakers.
To read how to request speaking rights, go to "Public speaking at Planning Committee meetings" page.
Public speaking at Planning Committee meetings
From March 2019 audio recordings of each month’s Planning Committee meeting will be made by the Council, with the exception of items discussed ‘In Committee’.
These audio recordings will be posted on the Council’s webpages after the minutes of the meeting have been ratified at full Council.
You should listen to both recordings, as Items heard at Planning Committee which relate to matters for which the Planning Committee does not have delegated
powers are subject to ratification by the full Council.
All comments made by speakers appearing before the Committee, whether elected representatives, planning agents or members of the public, will be included within the recording.
The current membership of the Planning Committee, which was reconstituted in May 2022, is available to view by clicking on the attachment at the foot of the page.
Download the guidance leaflet BELOW explaining the protocol (Revised December 2021) that the Planning Committee follows when considering planning applications in Ards and North Down.
- Planning applications to be considered by the Planning Committee on Tuesday 7th February 2023 (pdf 18 KB)
- Planning applications considered by the Planning Committee onTues 6th December 2022 (in-person meeting) (pdf 14 KB)
- Planning applications considered by the Planning Committee on Tuesday 1st November 2022 - virtual (pdf 17 KB)
- Planning applications considered by the Planning Committee on Tuesday 4th October 2022 - virtual meeting (pdf 12 KB)
- Planning applications considered by the Planning Committee on Tuesday 6 September 2022 - virtual meeting (pdf 15 KB)
- Planning applications considered by the Planning Committee on Tuesday 2 August 2022 - virtual meeting (pdf 19 KB)
- Protocol for the operation of Virtual Planning Committee during Covid (pdf 179 KB)
- Protocol for the operation of Ards and North Down Borough Council Planning Committee (Revised December 2021) (pdf 339 KB)
- Protocol for the Pre-Determination Hearing re Queen's Parade on Wednesday 20 July 2022 (pdf 94 KB)
- Membership of Planning Committee - June 2022 (pdf 75 KB)