Interested in volunteering in your local park?
We would love to hear from you. Friends’ groups are a great way for people to come together and get involved in their community.
Benefits of joining a Friends’ Group
- Outdoor physical activity
- Meeting likeminded people in your local area
- Learn new skills and share your skills with others
- Actively play a part in caring for your local park
- Mental health benefits
We are in the process of establishing new Friends’ Groups across Ards and North Down Borough Council. Below you can find our ‘Friends’ of guide’ which has information about forming a group.
For further queries please contact email@example.com
- Developing a Parks ‘Friends of’ Group (pdf 348 KB)