Tourism Grants (Events)
Applications are invited for financial assistance to Tourism Events delivered within the Ards and North Down Borough between 1 April 2022 and 31 March 2023, subject to Covid restrictions The events must have the potential to deliver economic benefits to the Borough and strengthen the area’s credibility as a Tourism destination.
Grant funding from £500-£10,000 is available.
Tourism Events must score highly across a range of criteria including:
- Appeal of your event to visitors
- Marketing and promotion of your event
The Tourism Event must also:
- Attract a minimum of 500 visitors;
- Be open to members of the general public;
- Take place within the Borough between 1 April 2022 and 31 March 2023
Application forms and other required documents should be emailed to: email@example.com before the application deadline, Friday 12 November 2021 @ 12noon.
Application Forms, Guidance Notes and other relevant documents can be downloaded below.
Application Forms will be available in other formats upon request.
- GUIDANCE NOTES - Tourism Events Grants 2022-23 (pdf 346 KB)
- APPLICATION FORM - Tourism Events Grants 22-23 (docx 103 KB)
- SECTION 75 Monitoring_Form 2022 (docx 19 KB)
- EQUALITY OF OPPORTUNITY 2022 (docx 15 KB)
- Freedom of Information - Data Protection (docx 14 KB)
- Request to use Council Lands Form (docx 519 KB)