In Bloom Funding
Applications are invited from village groups, community associations etc within the Ards and North Down Borough for funding to enable the purchase of bedding plants, shrub and tree material for planting within local villages or towns. The allocation of funding will be subject to Council approval.
Groups must demonstrate how they meet the following criteria :-
- Provide a vision as to how the funding will enhance the particular areas and how this will be sustained in subsequent years.
- Evidence of approval from relevant land owner where works are to be carried out.
- Where appropriate insurance liability cover is in place, copy of certificate and schedule to be submitted.
- How the works are to be carried out, and by whom.
- Detailed breakdown of how funding will be utilised, and receipts submitted accordingly.
Application forms can be obtained from the Parks & Cemeteries Department, Ards and North Down Borough Council, 2 Church Street, Newtownards, BT23 4AP, tel: 0300 013 3333, or from the list below.
Applications should be forwarded to the Parks & Cemeteries section, at the above address by 4.00 pm on Tuesday 30th March 2020.