Ards and North Down Borough Council Heritage Project Funding Criteria 19/20
The Ards and North Down Borough Council’s Heritage Project Funding is designed to assist heritage events, projects or activities, which take place in the Ards and North Down District.
The strategic objectives of Ards and North Down Borough Council’s Arts & Heritage Department in supporting non-profit making organisations to deliver heritage projects are:
- To improve understanding, knowledge and enjoyment of local heritage
- To disseminate information about local heritage
- To promote and encourage heritage development and skills in the community
- To support well-being through heritage-based activity
- To ensure quality heritage experiences and best practice
Grants of up to £500 are available for projects taking place between April 2019 and March 2020. An information pack and application form can be downloaded from the link below.
Current deadline for application: Monday 25th February 2019 at 12 noon.
Please read the guidance notes carefully before completing this form and remember to keep a copy of the completed application form for your own records.
Completed applications should be returned by post/hand delivered by the closing date of Monday 25th February 2019 at 12 noon along with the required documentation to:
Ards and North Down Borough Council Museum Service
North Down Museum
Please write on your envelope: Heritage Project Grant Application
Applications sent by email will not be accepted.