Ards and North Down Borough Council
Heritage Project Funding 20/21
The Ards and North Down Borough Council’s Heritage Project Funding is designed to assist heritage events, projects or activities, which take place in the North Down and Ards District.
The strategic objectives of Ards and North Down Borough Council’s Arts & Heritage Department in supporting non-profit making organisations to deliver heritage projects are:
- To improve understanding, knowledge and enjoyment of local heritage
- To disseminate information about local heritage
- To promote and encourage heritage development and skills in the community
- To support well-being through heritage-based activity
- To ensure quality heritage experiences and best practice
Please download criteria information and application form below.
Deadline for receipt of applications is: Monday 17 February 2020 at 12noon.