Heritage Project Grant:
Ards and North Down Borough Council’s Heritage Project Funding is designed to assist heritage events, projects or activities, which take place in the North Down and Ards District.
The strategic objectives of Ards and North Down Borough Council’s Arts & Heritage Department in supporting non-profit making organisations to deliver heritage projects are:
- To improve understanding, knowledge and enjoyment of local heritage
- To disseminate information about local heritage
- To promote and encourage heritage development and skills in the community
- To support well-being through heritage-based activity
- To ensure quality heritage experiences and best practice
A maximum grant of £500 is available.
Open for applications on Thursday 30 November 2023 for projects taking place between 1 April 2024 and 31 March 2025.
Application deadline: Monday 22 January 2024 @ 12noon (sharp)
Guidance document and application form can be downloaded below.
For more information on Heritage Funding, visit: https://andculture.org.uk/funding