Heritage Project Funding Currently Open for Applications:
Ards and North Down Borough Council’s Heritage Project Funding is designed to assist heritage events, projects or activities, which take place in the North Down and Ards District.
The strategic objectives of Ards and North Down Borough Council’s Arts & Heritage Department in supporting non-profit making organisations to deliver heritage projects are:
- To improve understanding, knowledge and enjoyment of local heritage
- To disseminate information about local heritage
- To promote and encourage heritage development and skills in the community
- To support well-being through heritage-based activity
- To ensure quality heritage experiences and best practice
A maximum grant of £500 is available.
Heritage Project Grant crtieria and application form are available to download below. Please read the criteria document before completing your application.
Application Deadline: Wednesday 9 March 2022 @ 4pm.
If you require special assistance with this application process or require a one-to-one telephone/video meeting for advice, please contact us before the deadline (no later than 12 noon on Wednesday 26 February) so this can be arranged. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All completed applications should be returned to: email@example.com
For more information on Heritage Funding, visit: https://andculture.org.uk/funding