Heritage Project Funding Currently Open for Applications:
The Ards and North Down Borough Council’s Heritage Project Funding is designed to assist heritage events, projects or activities, which take place in the North Down and Ards District.
The strategic objectives of Ards and North Down Borough Council’s Arts & Heritage Department in supporting non-profit making organisations to deliver heritage projects are:
- To improve understanding, knowledge and enjoyment of local heritage
- To disseminate information about local heritage
- To promote and encourage heritage development and skills in the community
- To support well-being through heritage-based activity
- To ensure quality heritage experiences and best practice
A maximum grant of £500 is available.
Please download the Heritage Project Grant Guidance notes and Application Form below.
Monday 19 April 2021, 11:59pm (sharp)
If you require special assistance with this application process or require a one-to-one telephone/video meeting for advice, please contact us before the deadline (no later than 12 noon on Friday 16 April) so this can be arranged. Email: email@example.com for more information.
For more information on Heritage Funding, visit: https://andculture.org.uk/funding