Covid Recovery Fund for Community and Voluntary Groups
Call for funding applications - 2020/2021
COVID Recovery Fund – Community Halls/Bases – up to £3000 per group.
Ards and North Down Borough Council has opened The COVID Recovery Fund (CRF). This fund is provided by the Department for Communities (DfC) and administered by Ards and North Down Borough Council.
The funding is specifically for constituted community and/or resident’s groups only who wish to apply for funding towards the costs involved (based on a risk assessment of the premises) in making their community base/community hall COVID-19 compliant in-line with Government Guidelines. The bases/hall must be owned or leased by the community organisation applying. We will only accept one application per group.
COVID Recovery Fund – Community Projects – up to £500 per group
The COVID Recovery Fund (CRF) is provided by the Department for Communities (DFC) and administered by Ards and North Down Borough Council.
The fund was established to assist the Community and Voluntary Sector in the recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic. This fund is for the community to run projects in line with the key 3 objectives – Connectivity, Financial and Food Poverty
Applications are welcome from constituted community and voluntary groups in the Ards and North Down Borough Council area.
|Funding Stream||Open from||Closing date and time|
|COVID Recovery – Community Hall/Bases||9 October 2020||30 October 2020 at 4pm|
|COVID Recovery – Community projects||9 October 2020||30 October 2020 at 4pm|
Application forms, guidance notes and criteria are available at: www.ardsandnorthdown.gov.uk or may be requested from the Community Development Section.
COMPLETED APPLICATIONS MUST BE RETURNED TO THE ADDRESS BELOW by the dates mentioned above.
Further information is available from:
- Halls and Bases CRF Guidance and criteria 2020-21 (pdf 165 KB)
- Halls and Bases COVID Recovery Funding Application (Word) (docx 406 KB)
- Halls and bases COVID Recovery Funding application Form (PDF) (pdf 165 KB)
- Community Projects COVID Recovery Guidance and criteria 2020-21 (pdf 165 KB)
- Community Projects Groups COVID Recovery funding application Form (Word) (docx 78 KB)
- Community Projects Groups COVID Recovery funding application Form (PDF) (pdf 218 KB)