Business Adaptation and Improvement Grant Scheme
Grant up to £2,500
Ards and North Down Borough Council has been awarded further funding by the Department for Communities and the Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs for the implementation of tranche 2 of the Business Adaptation & Improvement Grant Scheme. This scheme will cover all businesses across the Borough, now including the businesses outside the Town Centre boundary area. All businesses outside the Town boundary limit will be considered under the rural funding. Please see link to the area maps for further information.
The Business Adaptation & Improvement Grant Scheme will provide financial assistance to businesses to carry out adjustments and improvements to their properties that service their business, in order to assist them to continue to operate, improve their business and to ensure the health and safety of their employees and their customers in response to the current impact and recovery of Covid-19.
The maximum grant of £2,500 is available per application. If an award has already been made, in the first tranche this will be taken against the maximum grant award. Please see guidance notes for more information.
The Application Form can be downloaded from Monday 18 January 2021.
Applications open on Monday 18 January 2021. The deadline for receipt of applications is 12noon on Monday 1 February 2021.
Only fully completed application forms submitted with the required documentation will be considered. Funding is allocated on a first come first serve basis, based on the date and time a fully completed application is received.
- Business_Adaptation__Improvement_Grant_Scheme_-_Application_Form_Jan21 (PDF) (pdf 192 KB)
- Business_Adaptation__Improvement_Grant_Scheme_-_Application_Form_Jan21 (Word) (docx 100 KB)
- Final Business Adaptation Improvement Grant Scheme - Guidance for Applicants Jan 21 (pdf 265 KB)
- Bangor Town Centre Boundary Map (pdf 898 KB)
- Comber Town Centre Boundary Map (pdf 788 KB)
- Donaghadee Town Centre Boundary Map (pdf 674 KB)
- Holywood Town Centre Boundary Map (pdf 800 KB)
- Newtownards Town Centre Boundary Map (pdf 1 MB)