Community Summer schemes
Online registration for Summer Scheme will go live on Monday 15 May 2023 at 10am
Please read the Frequently Asked Questions section at bottom of page for important information about the schemes and the registration process
ANDBC Summer Scheme 2023 will commence Monday 17th July 2023. The scheme will run for 2 weeks ending Friday 28 July. Time: 10am – 3.00pm
- Redburn Community Centre
- George Green Community Centre
- Donaghadee Community Centre
- Portavogie Primary School
Each location will have 48 places available – 24 children P1-P3 and 24 children P4 -P7
- Westwinds Community Centre – Junior (P1-P3) 17-21 July / Senior (P4-P7) 24-28 July
- Bowtown Community Centre - Senior (P4-P7) 17 -21 July / Junior (P1-P3) 24-28 July
- Ballygowan Community Centre - Junior (P1-P3) 17-21 July / Senior (P4-P7) 24 – 28 July
Each location will have 24 places available P1-P3 / P4-P7
The Community Development Summer Schemes are open to all Primary Age Children who live within the Ards and North Down Borough. Children must have completed Primary One by June 2023.
Please note payment is required upon booking via Ticket Source. Cost: Full price £23.00 plus £1.93 booking fee / Concession £11.50 plus £0.97 booking fee.
Registration links are below and booking will go live on Monday 15 May 2023 at 10am: please read the Frequently Asked Questions Section below.