Review of existing village plans
Following a number of consultation meetings with villages in the Borough, the Council has successfully secured funding via the Rural Development Programme’s Village Renewal Scheme to review and update eight of the existing village plans for the borough. Insight Solutions have been appointed to undertake the consultancy services working alongside Council’s Assistant Regeneration Officers.
Work is now well underway to deliver these revised plans in the following areas; Ballygowan, Carrowdore, Cloughey, Groomsport, Helen’s Bay and Crawfordsburn, Killinchy, Lisbane and Lisbarnett and Portavogie.
A process of community consultation, including public meetings and completion of community surveys, has taken place in each village and is almost complete.
The next stage in this process is the presentation of the draft plans to local communities. This will take place in the coming weeks, please contact Pamela Dempster email@example.com and Beverley Skillen firstname.lastname@example.org, 0300 013 3333 ext. 40925/40913 for the dates, times and venues for these meetings and how to become involved.
- Ballygowan Village Plan (pdf 3 MB)
- Carrowdore Village Plan (pdf 3 MB)
- Cloughey Village Plan (pdf 7 MB)
- Groomsport Village Plan (pdf 5 MB)
- Helen’s Bay and Crawfordsburn Village Plan (pdf 5 MB)
- Killinchy Village Plan (pdf 5 MB)
- Lisbarnett and Lisbane Village Plan (pdf 3 MB)
- Millisle Village Plan (pdf 11 MB)
- Portavogie Village Plan (pdf 4 MB)
- Six Road Ends Village Plan (pdf 2 MB)
- Ballyhalbert Village Plan (pdf 65 MB)
- Ballywalter Village Plan (pdf 39 MB)
- Conlig Village Plan (pdf 69 MB)
- Greyabbey Village Plan (pdf 53 MB)
- Kircubbin Village Plan (pdf 26 MB)
- Portaferry Village Plan (pdf 69 MB)