PEACE IV Partnership
The delivery of the Ards and North Down PEACE IV Action Plan will be managed by a local PEACE IV Partnership.
The Partnership is comprised of nine Elected Members
- Alderman Angus Carson
- Alderman Robert Gibson
- Alderman Wesley Irvine
- Alderman Bill Keery
- Councillor Roberta Dunlop
- Alderman Alan McDowell
- Councillor Richard Smart
- Councillor Eddie Thompson (Chair)
- Councillor Gavin Walker
Find out more about Ards and North Down Elected Members here.
Seven Statutory Agencies
- Education Authority
- South Eastern Health and Social Care Trust
- Police Service of Northern Ireland
- Northern Ireland Housing Executive
- Youth Justice Agency
- South Eastern Regional College
- Education Authority Youth Service
Eight Social Partners
Following an open recruitment campaign in August 2016, a social partner was appointed to represent the following sectors:
- Community Sector – Sandra Henderson
- Voluntary Sector – Sheila Bailie
- Older People – Dorothy Beattie
- Younger People – Pete Wray (Vice-Chair)
- Women’s Sector – Alison Blayney
- BME Community – Katy Radford
- Business community – Leigh Nelson
- Trade Unions – Janette McNulty
The Partnership meets on a regular basis and minutes of meetings are available. Further meetings are scheduled to take place. Dates for 2018 coming soon.
Please note, meeting dates may be subject to change.