Ards and North Down Farm Watch Scheme
Farm Watch has been developed and is delivered by Ards and North Down Policing and Community Safety Partnership in conjunction with the PSNI.
Farm Watch aims to address concerns raised by the rural communities across the Borough providing them with an opportunity and support to help reduce the risk of the most vulnerable becoming a victim of Rural Crime.
Farm Watch has been developed to support those living or working across all the Borough's Rural communities.
As a member you will receive up to the minute Text Alerts from the PCSP and PSNI on issues which may affect your community.
The aims of Farm Watch are:
• To reduce crime and the fear of crime in farming and rural communities
• To build upon and strengthen community spirit in the rural community, so that everyone works together to protect their property
• To improve communication between the farming community and the police service.
• To encourage people to report suspicious incidents as they occur
For further information download the Ards and North Down PCSP Farm Watch leaflet
- Ards and North Down PCSP Farm Watch leaflet (pdf 3 MB)