Policing and Community Safety Partnership
Ards and North Down Policing and Community Safety Partnership (PCSP) aims to make our neighbourhoods safer. We do this by focusing on the policing and community safety issues that matter most to you. In order to achieve this we:
- consult and engage with the local community on the issues of concern in relation to policing and community safety. Your view helps us direct and prioritise police resources.
- identify and prioritise the particular issues of concern and prepare plans for how these can be tackled.
- monitor the performance of the police to ensure local policing is both effective and responsive to local need.
- deliver a reduction in crime and enhance community safety in our district, directly through our own interventions, through the work of our delivery groups and through support for the work of others.
Who we are
The PCSP is made up of local Councillors, members of the community who were appointed by the Policing Board and representatives from statutory organisations who play a role in tackling crime and anti-social behaviour.
The members include:
- representatives from local communities and groups
- elected members of Ards and North Down Borough Council
- statutory agencies
View all PCSP members
What we Do
The PCSP supports a number of programmes. For more information see:
- Drugs and substance abuse including rapid bin
- Anti-Social Behaviour
- Domestic and sexual violence
- Hate Crime
- Road safety
- Supporting confidence in policing
- Public consultations
Ards and North Down Policing and Community Safety Partnership
Ards and North Down Borough Council
Unit 5, Conway Building
16 South Street
Telephone: 028 9182 4070
Follow us on Facebook
Other Useful Numbers
Police emergency 999
Police non emergency 101
Domestic violence helpline 0808 082 1414
Community Safety Team 028 9182 4044