Monitoring the Big Plan
Members of Ards and North Down’s Strategic Community Planning Partnership are collectively responsible for the implementation and monitoring of the Big Plan.
Since December 2018 a Performance Update Report is signed off by the Strategic Partnership. This report outlines progress made against agreed headline actions. Copies of the reports can be downloaded below.
In accordance with legislation and guidance, as set out by the Department for Communities, a Statement of Progress must be published every two years, focusing on the outcomes of the Big Plan. Ards and North Down’s first Statement of Progress was signed off by the Strategic Partnership in June 2019. A copy of the technical version of the Statement of Progress can be downloaded below.
This publication is a celebration of Ards and North Down’s community volunteers and people coming together to support each other in the face of Covid-19 while remembering and reflecting on the challenges people faced. We have captured a selection of the activities that have taken place in Ards and North Down since April 2020 to say THANK YOU.
- Community Celebration Leaflet (pdf 3 MB)
- Performance Update Report 1 December 2018 (pdf 1 MB)
- Performance Update Report 2 June 2019 (pdf 1 MB)
- Performance Update Report October 2021 (pdf 2 MB)
- FINAL Statement of Progress 12 June 2019 (pdf 3 MB)
- Statement of Progress - Summary Version November 2019 (pdf 2 MB)