Jobstart Opportunities in Council
Council supports Department for Communities Jobstart scheme, offering 6 month paid job opprtunities to young people aged 16-24
JobStart is a new scheme, run by the Department for Communities (DfC), to help young people who are at risk of long term unemployment, aged 16 to 24 years, get into the job market by offering high quality job opportunities with a range of employers, for six months, in all sectors across Northern Ireland.
Ards and North Down Borough Council is delighted to support the Jobstart scheme by offering the following temporary, paid job opportunities, funded by the Department for Communities:
- Administrative Assistant (Administration/Reception)
- Administrative Support Assistants (Waste and Cleansing)
- Community Planning Assistant
- GIS Assistant - Applications now closed for this vacancy
- Leisure Support Officer
- Marketing Support Assistant (Leisure)
- Membership Support Assistant (Leisure)
These are fantastic paid opportunities to gain experience within the Council, temporary for 6 months, 25 hours per week and currently open to young people aged 18 to 24 years who are work ready.
Deadline for applications is Monday 16 May 2022 at 4pm.
Don’t delay, click on the job titles and follow links for more details!