Telephone: 0300 013 3333
Ards and North Down Borough Council
0300 013 3333
For contact details of a particular service, please check our A-Z.
SignVideo provides our Deaf or Hard of Hearing customers who use British Sign Language (BSL) instant access to a SignVideo online BSL interpreter. This service is free, can be used from your own home and a log in is not required. It’s simple, fast and secure. Council officers can be contacted between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday. When you click on the link below, you will connect to a SignVideo interpreter who will relay the call to Ards & North Down Borough Council.
How does it work?
To contact the SignVideo Interpretation Service via a computer, you’ll need video capability and broadband access. Then follow these steps:
- Click on SignVideo logo to make a call from the browser.
- Connect to a SignVideo interpreter and they will confirm you are contacting Ards & North Down Borough Council.
- You will then be connected to a registered BSL interpreter, who will start the conversation with you in BSL (British Sign Language).
Please note that SignVideo offer this service to MacBooks and PCs running Windows.
Check your operating system requirements
Before using SignVideo BSL Live, please check you meet these basic requirements as a minimum:
You’ll need to have a computer or device with one of the following operating systems:
- iOS devices: 11 or above
- Android devices: 4.4 or above
- PC devices
Your computer or device will need to have one of the following browsers:
- PC: Chrome and Firefox
- macOS: Chrome (Safari 11 supported)
- a webcam
- bandwidth of at least 512kbps upload and download.
For SignVideo troubleshooting and technical help, please contact email@example.com or call 020 3388 0771.
Connect to a SignVideo interpreter by clicking on the button below:
Submit a Contact Form
Alternatively, please submit your query through the contact form below.