Supplier Payments Information
The Council is committed to paying its suppliers as promptly as possible and aims to pay its suppliers within 30 calendar days of receiving a valid invoice. Find out how we have performed here.
If you’re a supplier of goods or services to the Council, you can assist us in making quicker payments to you by ensuring:
- you have completed our Supplier Details Form with all your company information and bank details for payment (available for download below);
- your invoice contains all relevant information including:
- the Council’s purchase order number;
- the Council’s billing address;
- your business name and address;
- your unique invoice number and invoice date;
- full details of the goods or services you are supplying, including any individually priced items, and VAT, if applicable
- you email (preferably) or post your invoices to the correct location as follows:
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- post to:
Ards and North Down Borough Council
Supplier Payments Team (Finance)
- you notify us immediately of any changes to your bank details by completing our Supplier Change of Bank form (available for download below).
Non-Supplier Payments Information
If you're receiving a customer refund or payment from the Council for a grant, prize or any other form of monetary award, please ensure you have provided us with your personal information and bank details for payment on our Payee (Non-Supplier) form (available for download below).
All information forms can be sent by email to email@example.com
Supplier Details Form link is below
Supplier Change of Bank Form link is below
Payee (Non-Supplier) Form link is below
Proposed Changes for 1 April 2019
The Council will soon be introducing a new electronic purchasing and payments system. This means that we are changing some of the processes we currently use when purchasing goods or services from you and for making payments to you.
A supplier information letter was sent to existing suppliers in September 2018. We will keep this page updated and write to suppliers again, closer to our implementation date, with further details.
Supplier Information letter link is below.