Supplier Payments Information
The Council is committed to paying its suppliers as promptly as possible and aims to pay its suppliers within 30 calendar days of receiving a valid invoice. Find out how we have performed here.
If you’re a supplier of goods or services to the Council, you can assist us in making quicker payments to you by ensuring:
- you have completed our Supplier Details Form with all your company information and bank details for payment (available for download below);
- your invoice contains all relevant information including:
- the Council’s purchase order number;
- the Council’s billing address;
- your business name and address;
- your unique invoice number and invoice date;
- full details of the goods or services you are supplying, including any individually priced items, and VAT, if applicable
- you email (preferably) or post your invoices to the correct location as follows:
- email email@example.com
- post to:
Ards and North Down Borough Council
Supplier Payments Team (Finance)
- you notify us immediately of any changes to your bank details by completing our Supplier Change of Bank form (available for download below).
Non-Supplier Payments Information
If you're receiving a customer refund or payment from the Council for a grant, prize or any other form of monetary award, please ensure you have provided us with your personal information and bank details for payment on our Payee (Non-Supplier) form (available for download below).
All information forms can be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Supplier Details Form link is below
Supplier Change of Bank Form link is below
Payee (Non-Supplier) Form link is below