Council land and property

The council owns a portfolio of land, including parks, open spaces and car parks.  If you wish to use our land to hold an event, you must submit your application in writing at least six weeks before the proposed event. To hold a large concert at one of spaces, you need to send us a written request six months in advance.

For large events, we may apply a bond of £500 or another amount. 

Applying to use a council space

To request using council property or land for an event, complete the form in our "land and property policy" document below.