Platinum Pudding Competition - Terms and Conditions
Ards and North Down Platinum Pudding Competition – Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open to entrants aged 8 years old or over, who reside in the Ards and North Down Borough area, excluding employees of Ards and North Down Borough Council.
- Entrants aged 8 to 17 should have Parent/Guardian permission to entry. Entry submission should include name and contact details of Parent/Guardian along with the details of the young person entering.
- One entry per person only.
- Entrants must not (i) have any NVQ, BTEC and/or equivalent professional qualification in baking, cooking, food production, food preparation or catering (ii) be employed in a commercial organisation as a baker, cook or chef or (iii) have a livelihood that is derived from commercial baking or cooking.
- The competition will close on Friday 27 May 2022. Pudding entries need to be delivered to Bangor reception of SERC by 11.30am for judging.
- Winners will be notified in the week commencing Monday 30 May 2022.
- Entries must be accompanied by a full copy of the recipe and the entrant’s contact details.
- By entering the competition, you give permission for your pudding recipe to be used at the Sea Bangor Celebrates the Platinum Jubilee Festival.
- The Council will not pass details of entrants to any external company providing the prize (except for winner’s details where necessary).
- No purchase is necessary.
- By entering this competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
- Losing entries will not receive any notification.
- The Council has the right to amend or withdraw this competition at any time without notice.
- In all cases the decision of the Council is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No cash alternative will be offered in whole or in part.
- The prize winner(s) may be required to take part in related publicity or other marketing related activity, and such participation is a condition of accepting a prize.