Emergency planning

In Ards and North Down we work with various agencies and the Eastern Civil Contingencies Group to ensure we are ready to respond and help the community if a major emergency takes place.

For more information on how residents can prepare their households for an emergency, for example flooding due to extreme weather, please see Emergency Preparedness | Ards and North Down Borough Council 

Emergency contact telephone numbers

It is important to keep a list of emergency contact numbers in case you need to contact any of these services during adverse weather conditions or other emergency.

Service Telephone
Police, fire, ambulance in an emergency 999 or 112
Northern Ireland Housing Executive 03448 920901
Northern Ireland Water 08457 440080
Flooding Incident Line 0300 200 0100
Northern Ireland Electricity 08457 643643
Northern Ireland Gas Emergency Service 0800 002 001