Kinnegar to Donaghadee
This consultation is now open and we welcome your feedback.
If you can’t attend the public consultation event or the exhibitions but would still like to send your comments please do so by emailing email@example.com
Details of the proposals can be downloaded and viewed from the PDF list below.
Closing date for feedback is Friday 9 August 2019 - please use the feedback questionnaire below.
Due to changes made to the design resulting from the first consultation (now closed), there will be a second pre-application public consultation event on the proposed greenway from Kinnegar to Donaghadee. This event will be held in Aurora, Bangor.
PRE‐APPLICATION PUBLIC EVENT
PROPOSAL: Greenway Network – Kinnegar to Donaghadee
LOCATION: between Kinnegar and Donaghadee via the North Down Coastal Path
APPLICANT: Ards and North Down Borough Council
An: Open-House Public Consultation Event
Will take place on: 4 July 2019 from 11am to 7pm
At: Bangor Aurora Aquatic & Leisure Complex, 3 Valentine Road, Bangor, Co. Down, BT20 4TH
A public exhibition board will also be on display in Holywood Library, Bangor Aurora and North Down Museum from 4 July to 2 August 2019. Copies of proposal details can be downloaded and viewed from the list below.
- Feedback Questionnaire (docx 76 KB)
- HW_DD Public Consultation Overview Board A0 (pdf 263 KB)
- HW_DD Public Consultation Overview Board A1 (pdf 2 MB)
- Public Consultation - Detail Board 1 (pdf 2 MB)
- Public Consultation - Detail Board 2 (pdf 7 MB)
- Public Consultation - Detail Board 3 (pdf 3 MB)
- Public Consultation - Detail board 4 (pdf 5 MB)
- Public Consultation - Detail board 5 (pdf 11 MB)