Employees have access to a wide range of benefits at Ards and North Down Borough Council.
In addition to a competitive salary, the Council supports all staff in their career aspirations through learning and development opportunities.
Other key benefits include:
- 34 days of annual leave (including bank/public holidays), rising to 37 days after 5 years of service, and 40 days after 10 years of service.
- Northern Ireland Local Government Pension Scheme (Council contributes 19.5% of salary).
- Health benefits: Westfield Healthcare Scheme; Leisure Centre Membership; Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Flexi scheme and Time Off in Lieu (TOIL).
- Home-working and agile working options.
Read more about Employee benefits here: AND Benefits (adobe.com)