Active Ageing programme
To help you get, and stay, active we are running an 'Active Ageing' programme for adults aged 60 plus at our leisure centres. The scheme is funded by the Public Health Agency and the South Eastern and Social Care Trust. It provides a range of low level activities to suit all fitness and ability levels.
- use of the fitness suite (gym and health suite)
- use of the swimming pool
- swimming lessons
- exercise classes, such as tai chi and water aerobics
- outdoor group walking events
- a specialist strength and balance programme for those at risk of falls.
Prices start at just £1.50 per session.
* please note: not all activities are available at all leisure centres.
Download the Active Ageing programme for Ards, Comber and Portaferry Leisure Centres below.