About Community Planning
In Ards and North Down different organisations are involved in providing local services. Community planning joins up the efforts of these organisations and makes sure they work with local people to improve all aspects of community life. Community planning will help public agencies work together, with the wider community, to plan and deliver better services.
The Community Plan will be a fifteen-year outcomes based strategy and will consider a diverse range of issues including:
- outdoor spaces
Community Planning updates
If you would like to join the Community Planning database and receive updates on the Big Conversation, contact Community Planning by email:
Follow us on twitter @myvoicemyAND
Community Planning newsletter
Our newsletter explains how community planning could improve services in Ards and North Down and why you should get involved. The most recent version can be opened and read below.
- Community Planning Newsletter August 2016 (pdf 2 MB)
- Community Planning newsletter (issue two January 2016) (pdf 2 MB)
- Community Planning newsletter (issue one November 2015) (pdf 478 KB)
- Help shape our Community Plan for Ards and North Down (pdf 276 KB)
- Community Planning legislation (pdf 291 KB)
- Community Planning partners (pdf 35 KB)