Directory of Services
Directory of useful services to help you stay at home
We have collated lots of information to help limit the need for you to leave the safety of your house. This includes details of Ards and North Down businesses that offer food delivery services or have in place alternative arrangements for collection of food to help you social distance. Information about local pharmacies that can provide delivery services is also available. The information is available in composite form and by location by downloading the documents at the bottom of this page.
In response to the NI Executive announcing increased restrictions, we are currently updating the information we hold. Businesses offering a Delivery and/or Call and Collect service can submit their details via the form here www.ardsandnorthdown.gov.uk/food-deliveries - we will then add this information to our website.
Please only complete this form if the business information/the service being provided is DIFFERENT to what we already have received: please download the relevant document(s) below to check what information we already hold.
Coronavirus and Food
Guidance from the Food Standards Agency is that it is very unlikely that you can catch the coronavirus from food. However, it is important to follow advice on food hygiene when shopping, social distancing when shopping, food hygiene and storage at home, and ordering takeaway food.
Read more consumer guidance on the Food Standards Agency website
Please always remember to wash your hands thoroughly (for at least 20 seconds) before handling and eating food.
- Food Delivery Services - Bangor area - updated 29 March 2021 (pdf 812 KB)
- Food Delivery Services - Donaghadee area - updated 29 December 2020 (pdf 227 KB)
- Pharmacy Delivery Services - ALL AREAS (xls 18 MB)
- Food Delivery Services - Holywood area - updated 21 October 2020 (pdf 204 KB)
- Food Delivery Services - Newtownards area - updated 30 November 2020 (pdf 450 KB)
- Food Delivery Services - Comber area - updated 21 October 2020 (pdf 257 KB)
- Food Delivery Services - Peninsula area - updated 18 November 2020 (pdf 346 KB)
- Food Delivery Services - Outside Ards and North Down (pdf 57 KB)