Directory of Services
Directory of useful services to help you stay at home (Latest update: 20 May 2020)
We are collating lots of information to help limit the need for you to leave the safety of your house. We are collating information on Ards and North Down businesses that offer food delivery services or have in place alternative arrangements for collection of food to help you social distance. Also on local pharmacies that can provide delivery services.
The information is available in composite form and by location by downloading the documents at the bottom of this page.
If you are a local company and have arrangements in place to help people access food or medicines please e-mail email@example.com and someone will contact you to get the details so we can share your information.
Coronavirus and Food
Guidance from the Food Standards Agency is that it is very unlikely that you can catch the coronavirus from food. However, it is important to follow advice on food hygiene when shopping, social distancing when shopping, food hygiene and storage at home, and ordering takeaway food.
Read more consumer guidance on the Food Standards Agency website
Please always remember to wash your hands thoroughly (for at least 20 seconds) before handling and eating food.
- Pharmacy Delivery Services - ALL AREAS (xls 18 MB)
- Food Delivery Services - Bangor (pdf 348 KB)
- Food Delivery Services - Holywood (pdf 158 KB)
- Food Delivery Services - Newtownards (pdf 222 KB)
- Food Delivery Services - Carrowdore Donaghadee Greyabbey Millisle (pdf 155 KB)
- Food Delivery Services - Comber Ballygowan Killinchy (pdf 202 KB)
- Food Delivery Services - Peninsula (pdf 230 KB)
- Food Delivery Services - Outside Ards and North Down (pdf 57 KB)